Investment Advisory Services
Intimidated or too busy? Access Professional and affordable investment advice and execution.
How it works
I offer Investment Advisory Services to clients that would like to have their relationship centered around the discretionary management of their investable assets. The scope of services includes the following:
- New account opening, administration, and funding
- Investment plan development and implementation
- Execute initial portfolio
- Quarterly account review, communication, and optional review meeting
- Optional access to on-demand consulting related to financial planning, updates to investment plan, etc.
Investment Advisory Services are made available to individuals, families, trusts, estates, and businesses.
What it costs
- Initial Fee: $1,500
- Recurring Fee: Refer to Blended Fee Schedule
|Blended Fee Schedule|
|Asset Range||Annualized Fee|
|$0 – 120,000||$1,200 Flat Fee|
|$120,000 – 600,000||1%|
The initial fee for this service may be paid by electronic funds transfer or custodial billing. Recurring investment advisory fees are paid quarterly, in arrears, pursuant to the terms of the investment advisory agreement, unless otherwise agreed to in writing by RWMS and the client. Fees are based upon the average daily balance of all the assets subject to the investment advisory agreement as of the close of the subject quarter. Fees are directly debited from client accounts.
This service may be terminated within 10 days’ notice. Upon termination of any agreement, the fee will be pro-rated and any unearned fee will be refunded to the client.
Investment Advisory Services may be provided pro-bono at RWMS’ discretion.