Your are a human being. Your life is more than a math equation and this is more than a business relationship…so let’s get to know each other.
Hi, I’m Sean. I grew up in the Northeastern suburbs of Cleveland, Ohio and stayed close to home for my undergraduate education at John Carroll University. In late 2005 I relocated to Bonita Springs, FL where I resided for thirteen years. In 2018 I relocated to the Grand Rapids, MI area (Rockford, MI). I am a recently divorced, proud father of two beautiful and happy boys – Colin and Carter. I also have two elderly, loveable rescue puppies.
Meet the Crew
Hobbies and Interests
- General mind & body wellness via the integration of nutrition, movement, stress management, sleep, environment, community, and general controllable factors that could possibly enhance the quality and length of life
- Friends & coffee (or coffee & friends?)
- Ongoing education and growth in all areas of life via books, articles, podcasts, events, etc
- Regenerative agriculture and local food systems
- Culinary arts and other artisanal trades
- Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) minded business management, investment, and product / service consumption
- Zero waste
- Conscious consumerism & capitalism
- Animals of all kinds and dogs in particular
- Ice hockey – I was on skates at 2 and played organized hockey through high school, college, and local men’s league teams in Florida. I hope to pick back up on that here in Michigan.